We welcome bookings from European states and understand the need for European nationals to attend health & safety and construction training courses in the United Kingdom.
Here at We Do Training we like to make the process of booking and attending your course in Great Britain as quick and easy as possible.
Popular CITB Site Safety Plus Courses
- CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness
Popular IOSH Courses
Popular ECITB CCNSG Courses
Popular NEBOSH Courses
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
Main Airports in the United Kingdom
You may want to find courses as close to major UK airports as possible.
Please find below a list of addresses for the most popular airports in the UK. You can use the postcodes (in bold) on our course finder to sort by distance:
- London Heathrow Airport, Longford, TW6 1EW
- London Gatwick Airport, Horley, Gatwick, RH6 0NP
- Manchester Airport, Manchester, M90 1QX
- London Stansted Airport, Bassingbourn Road, Stansted, CM24 1QW
- London Luton Airport, Airport Way, Luton, LU2 9LY
- Edinburgh Airport, Edinburgh, EH12 9DN (Scotland)
- Birmingham Airport, Birmingham, B26 3QJ
- Glasgow Airport, Paisley, PA3 2SW (Scotland)
- Bristol Airport, Bristol, BS48 3DY
- Newcastle Airport, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8BZ
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Speke Hall Avenue, Speke, Liverpool, L24 1YD
- East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2SA
- London City, London, E16 2PX
- Leeds Bradford Airport, Whitehouse Lane, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7TU
- Aberdeen Airport, Dyce, Aberdeen, AB21 7DU
- Southampton Airport, Southampton, SO18 2NL
Nationwide Budget Hotels
The following companies have hotels situated across the UK, often at or near airports:
If you or your candidates attending a course require a translator then please contact us and we can provide you with a quote for what it would cost to arrange this for you.
Translators can only be arranged in accordance with the scheme rules of the particular course that you are interested in. We can advise you of the necessary arrangements at the point of booking.
We do not charge a fee for accepting payments from European credit cards or debit cards so you can book online or call us by phone, safe in the knowledge that the price listed on our website is what you will be charged by us.
Alternatively you can book on account where we will issue you with an invoice that must be paid before the course start date. Please contact us for our IBAN and SWIFTBIC numbers. Our EU VAT Code is: GB 270718109.
We only charge in Pound Stirling (GBP) so you may be charged a fee by your bank or card provider to convert the payment from your local currency.
If you need more information or to ask a question, please call us on +44 330 223 2121 or send us an email. Please note that our staff only speak and write in English and can only respond to requests made in English.