IOSH Managing Safely Training in Glasgow
We currently have 7 Managing Safely courses in Glasgow with many more Managing Safely and other IOSH courses througout the county and surrounding areas.
If Glasgow isn't the right area for you then head over to our course finder and enter your postcode to find training courses local to you. If you're stuck, give us a call on 0330 223 2121 or use our live chat support during office hours.
Glasgow is a popular location for Managing Safely courses and we have 3 venues where we provide Managing Safely training:
Training Venue 1
Pay & Display car park nearby
Leave the M8 at junction 15 (signposted Cathedral, Glasgow Cross and A803). Join Castle Street at the end of the slip road, continue onto the High Street. Pass High Street railway station on the left. At the next set of traffic lights, turn right onto Ingram Street. Continue along passing Brunswick Street and Hutcheson Street on the left. At the traffic lights, turn left onto Glassford Street and then right onto Wilson Street and then right again onto Virginia Street for the hotel car park.
Glasgow Central (0.80 km)
Training Venue 2
Free parking in road
Training Venue 3
Free car park nearby
- The venue is directly next to Bridgeton train station.
- Get the lower level train from Glasgow Central heading East.
- It takes 4 minutes on the train (2 stops) to Bridgeton.
- On leaving Bridgeton train station, facing Bridgeton Cross, turn left then take the next left onto Dalmarnock Road.
- If you’re coming via Glasgow Central, be sure to buy your ticket to Bridgeton rather than Central. This will allow you to take the train from Central to Bridgeton at no extra cost and will save you waiting in a queue to buy a second ticket.
- If you are using a satnav, please use our postcode (G40 4LA) rather than typing in the address or you risk being directed to the wrong location.
- There is a free car park across the road from the venue (if you're passing with the venue on your left, take the next right). However this car park has limited spaces available and can fill up quickly.
- The street parking directly outside the venue is metered, however if you drive further up the roat, you should be able to find free street parking within a 5 minute walk from the venue.