IOSH Managing Safely Training in Edinburgh
We currently have 4 Managing Safely courses in Edinburgh with many more Managing Safely and other IOSH courses througout the county and surrounding areas.
If Edinburgh isn't the right area for you then head over to our course finder and enter your postcode to find training courses local to you. If you're stuck, give us a call on 0330 223 2121 or use our live chat support during office hours.
Edinburgh is a popular location for Managing Safely courses and we have 2 venues where we provide Managing Safely training:
Training Venue 1
Free (onsite car park)
Training Venue 2
Pay & Display car park nearby
- The venue is a short 5 minute walk from Edinburgh Waverley train station.
- Leave Waverley Station (Market Street Exit) by the steps to Market Street (or by the main pedestrian exit to Waverley Bridge, turning left then left again into Market Street).
- Continue along Market Street, going under the large decorated bridge.
- After the bridge, bear right into Jeffrey Street, up the hill past Jury’s Hotel to the junction (traffic lights) with the High Street.
- When standing on the High Street (Royal Mile) Cross the road into St Mary’s Street (continuation of Jeffrey Street) and the training centre is down the hill on the left (the opposite side of the road to the Travelodge).
- If you have reached the Travelodge you have gone too far as we are situated between Slanji and the Present Shop, opposite Gordon Nicolson Kiltmakers.
- There are three multi-storey car parks just a few minute's walk from the venue.
The provider has a concessionary rate at the NCP car park on St John’s Hill, EH8 9UL.
To get a 10% discount make sure you get your parking ticket validated by the venue's receptionist.