Risk Assessment Training Course
Prices From: £90+VAT
Duration: 1/2 day
Certificate: Attendance certificate
There are risks in every workplace, but this can be minimised and mitigated. By law, employers are required to make a 'suitable and sufficient' assessment of the risks to which employees and others may be exposed. This course provides an introduction to the knowledge and skills needed to carry out those risk assessments in order to contribute to a safer workplace.
Who is it for?
• Health & Safety representatives
• Human Resources employees
What you'll learn
This course covers key areas such as:
• Understanding the relevant legislation
• Workplace hazards and sources of danger
• Understanding what risks need to be assessed
• Practical risk assessment techniques
• Recording the findings of a risk assessment
• Hierarchy of control measures
• Reviewing the assessment
Accreditation & Certificates
On successfully completing this course, you will receive an attendance certificate.
This is a half-day course.
£90 + VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!