Noise and Vibration Training Course
Prices From: £90+VAT
Duration: 1/2 day
Certificate: Valid for 3 years
Designed for individuals working in a noisy environment, or those responsible for workplace risk assessment, this course will provide a basic understanding of the principles of the noise and vibration assessment process and how to control noise and vibration in the workplace.
Who is it for?
• Employees in noisy environments
• Risk assessors
What you'll learn
• Key aspects of the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
• The role of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations
• The role of the Vibration at Work Regulations
• Expectations of employers and employees
• Noise terminology
• The measurement of sound pressure, sound level and the units used.
• Examples to illustrate the effects of transmission, reverberation, absorption and insulation
• Use of noise monitoring equipment
• Guidance on instrument specification
• The correct use of sound level meters, calibration and accuracy.
• Noise mapping
• Noise control methods
• Methods to control noise and noise reduction techniques
• Selection and use of hearing protectors
• Noise risk assessments and reports
• Audiometry programmes
Accreditation & Certificates
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
This is a half-day course.
Prices start at £90 + VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!