Ladder Safety Training Course
Prices From: £90+VAT
Duration: 1/2 day
Certificate: Valid for 3 years
Aiming to provide a good foundation for ladder safety, this course will help you to understand current relevant legislation, carry out pre-use inspections and demonstrate your ability to work safely with steps and ladders. This course meets the statutory requirements of the Health & Safety Executive.
Who is it for?
Anyone who uses ladders and stepladders.
What you'll learn
This course covers key areas such as:
• Relevant regulations and legislation
• Types and classes of ladders and stepladders
• Safe use and precautions
• Correct handling
• Hazards, risks and identifying faults
• Inspecting, setting up, securing and dismantling
• Inspecting tagging systems
• Ladder accessories
• Care and maintenance of ladders
• Storage and transportation procedures
Accreditation & Certificates
On completing this course you will receive a certificate of attendance. Certificates are valid for three years.
This is a half-day course.
Prices start at £90 + VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!