CDM Training Course
Prices From: £90+VAT
Duration: 1/2 day
Certificate: Attendance certificate
The Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations 2007 were designed to help integrate health and safety throughout the design and management of a construction project, and to discourage the unnecessary bureaucracy which dogged its predecessor. This course will give anyone involved in construction project an understanding of the central tenets of CDM 2007, how to apply them in the workplace, and how to set up a system to ensure CDM compliance through the life of a project.
Who is it for?
• Senior management
• Project managers
What you'll learn
This course will cover all parts of CDM 2007, including:
• Requirements for notifiable projects
• Dutyholders and their responsibilities
• Clients - Client
• CDM Co-ordinator - Designers
• Principal Contractor
• Health and safety file
• Health and safety plans
• Practical site issues (Part IV)
• CDM application and Notification
• Pre-construction information
• Notification forms
• Construction phase plans
• Health & Safety File Who should attend Architects
• Consulting Engineers Surveyors
• Planning Supervisors (now to be CDM Co-ordinators)
• Contractors and subcontractors
• Principal Contractors and Management Contractors
• Clients of construction projects
• Estates and Property Managers
• Facilities Managers
All delegates will receive an attendance certificate.
Accreditation & Certificates
This is a half-day course.
Prices start at £90 + VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!