NRSWA Training for Supervisors Training Course
Prices From: £595+VAT
Duration: up to 5 days
Giving a thorough understanding of the New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA), this course will provide you with the knowledge necessary to be able to safely carry out supervisory duties during works such as excavation and re-instatement of paved structures on the public highway.
At the end of this course, you will be able to summarise the requirements of the current NRSWA Act and select appropriate personal protective and safety equipment as required in order to provide a safe working environment for you and your team.
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone required to carry out supervisory duties during works on public highways and streets.
What you'll learn
The NRSWA training for Supervisors includes the following units:
• Unit 001- Location & avoidance of underground services
• Unit 010- Monitoring Signing, Lighting & Guarding. Co-ordination procedures & code of practice
• Unit 011- Monitoring Excavation in the highway, specifications, techniques, road types, materials
• Unit 012- Monitoring Reinstatement & compaction of backfill materials
• Unit 013- Monitoring Reinstatement of no-bituminous sub-base & road-base materials
• Unit 014- Monitoring Laying practices and reinstatement of bituminous materials. Specification & types of materials
• Monitoring Reinstatement of modular surfaces & concrete footways
Assessments will be carried out by one of We Do Training's fully accredited, expert instructors.
As the course is of a practical nature, you will require the following:
• Safety boots
• Ear defenders
• Waterproof clothing
• Fluorescent jacket
Accreditation & Certificates
On successful completion of the full five-day Operatives course, you will be issued with a NRSWA Operatives Certificate and Card.
Up to five days.
Prices start at £595+VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!