IOSH Working Safely Training Course
Prices From: £120+VAT
Duration: 1 day
The Working Safely course was developed by the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH) for employees at any level, and in any sector, who require a good grounding in the essentials of health and safety and environmental issues.
Who is it for?
Anyone who requires a basic understanding of the principles of health and safety in the workplace.
What you'll learn
On successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in your workplace
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks
- Understand when it is appropriate to seek advice on risk appropriate precautions
- Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments and safe systems of work
- Follow your organisations health and safety policy
- Co-operate and communicate on safety matters
- Carry out work activities without putting yourself, or others at risk
- Report accidents and assist in their investigations
- Monitor your own activities and assist managers in active monitoring
A 10 question, multiple-choice assessment paper (15 mins) plus three hazard spotting exercises (15 mins).
Accreditation & Certificates
On successful completion of the course, you can receive either an IOSH Working Safely certificate, or an IOSH passport card.
Prices start at £120 + VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!