Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
Prices From: £69+VAT
Duration: 1 day
Certificate: Valid for 3 years
This course will help you understand how achieving behavioural change (ABC) can have an impact on health and safety in the workplace. At the end of the course, you will have a thorough understanding of how attitude, behaviour, communication and worker engagement at all levels contribute to accident prevention, and what you need to do to put the right measures in place.
What you'll learn
This course covers:
- The legal duties of employers and employees
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- Possible causes of accidents
- The link between attitude and behaviour with regards safety in the workplace
- The costs of poor safety performance
- Putting ABC into practice using the STAARR and TASK card
Throughout the course, there will be opportunities for discussions, best practice sharing, syndicate exercises and case studies, supplemented with classroom based tutorials. You will be continually assessed throughout the course in preparation for the final examination.
Accreditation & Certificates
On successful completion of this course, you will receive a certificate valid for three years.
Prices start at £100+VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!