Fire Marshal/Warden Training Course
Prices From: £120+VAT
Duration: 1/2 to 1 day
Certificate: Fire Awareness and Marshal Training Certificate of Attendance and Achievement
This Fire Awareness and Marshal Training course fulfils the requirements under Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005 definitions, of the fire manager and fire marshal's roles in an organisation. Taking this course will give you or the person responsible for fire safety in your organisation to have a better understanding of the employer/employee responsibilities in the work place, with particular reference to the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order of October 2005, including reference to the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1992.
Who is it for?
• Fire marshals
• Fire wardens
What you'll learn
This course covers all the essentials pertaining to fire safety in the workplace, including:
- Understanding the legal duties placed upon the employee and employer
- How fires start, behave and spread
- Basic fire precautions in the workplace
- Correct actions to take upon hearing the fire alarm (i.e. local procedures)
- Your role in the event of evacuation from the building or between fire compartments
- Understanding when it is appropriate to use fire extinguishers
- Safe use of fire extinguishers
- HFL and LPG Regulations
- Chemical storage
Accreditation & Certificates
On completing the course, you will be awarded the Fire Awareness and Marshal Training Certificate of Attendance and Achievement.
This course can be taken as either a half-day or full-day course.
Prices start at £120 + VAT.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!