Mental Health First Aid Training Course
Overview of our MHFA England Mental Health First Aid Training Course
Mental Health First Aid Training is designed to help to raise awareness of mental health around the workplace and to help you gain the skills to support those affected.
It is suitable for anyone requiring adult mental first aid training.
Please note the course contains some sensitive and difficult subject matters.
Accredited by Mental Health First Aid (MHFA England).
- Recognising the early signs of mental health problems.
- Offering support to someone going through a mental health issue.
- Awareness of anxiety, stress, depression and other mental health issues.
- Promoting good mental health recovery.
- Protecting those who are of harm to themselves.
- Directing someone towards relevant treatment.
- The stigma of mental health.
- Mental health first aid skills.
Delegates will be assessed throughout the course and will be expected to contribute to the following four modules:
- Depression and what is mental health?
- Suicide and substance misuse.
- Anxiety disorders, self-harm, eating disorders and personality disorders.
- Psychosis and building a healthy community for all.