CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Training Course
Overview of our CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Course
Who is Scaffolding Part 2 for?
The CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 training course is for scaffolding operatives who have already passed a CISRS Scaffolding Part 1 course and spent at last 6 months working on site since then.
What you'll learn on this Scaffolding Part 2 Training course
- Correctly and safely erect truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, pre-fabricated beams and roof scaffolds.
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of scaffolds and work methods to be adopted.
- Determine the truss-out, pavement gantry, loading bay, splay, protective fan, use of prefabricated beams and roof scaffolds in system or proprietary systems where applicable.
- Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations TG20 and BS EN12811-1, and follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4).
- Practical setting of anchors for tie testing.
CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Assessment
Successful candidates will need to pass all of the following assessments:
- Preventing Falls in Scaffolding Industry SG4 Theory Test Paper
- Scaffold Anchorage TG4 Theory Test Paper & Practical Assessment
- Week 1 Mock Theory Test Paper
- End of Course Theory Test Paper
- Practical Skills Assessment – Independent with Rakers Scaffold
Successful candidates will receive a CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Certificate of training.
As long as you have passed the CITB Health, Safety and Environment Test within the past 2 years, you can apply for your CISRS Scaffolding Labourer Card or CISRS Trainee Scaffolder Card to be updated with an acknowledgement of passing the Scaffolding Part 2 training course.
CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 training courses are 10 days long.
Want to find out more about CISRS Scaffolding Part 2 Training?
Just call a member of the bookings team on 0330 223 2121 or use our contact form and we'll be happy to help.