CISRS Advanced Scaffolding Training Course
Overview of our CISRS Advanced Scaffolding Course
This course allows experienced candidates to progress from being a qualified scaffolder to becoming an advanced scaffoder.
Who is Advanced Scaffolding for?
This course is for those who already hold the Blue CISRS Scaffolder Card and have at least 12 month's relevant practical experience working on site.
What you'll learn on this CISRS Advanced Scaffolding Training course
Successful candidates will be able to safely erect, alter and dismantle complex scaffolding structures as part of a team.
Course content includes:
- Correctly and safely erect cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting.
- Observe regulations governing the safe erection, inspection and dismantling of these scaffolds and the work methods to be adopted.
- Carry out procedures for producing, interpreting and using risk assessments and method statements.
- Use scale rules and scale drawings.
- Determine the material requirements for cantilever drop, two-way shore, dead shore, staircase, ramp, tubular drop and temporary roof scaffolds in tube and fitting.
- Lay out materials, interpret design drawings, set out scaffolds and overcome obstacles to erect the scaffold safely.
- Construct scaffolds to statutory regulations :TG20 and BS EN12811-1.
- Follow the safe systems of work set out in the Safety Guidance Note 4 (SG4).
- Practical setting of anchors and tie testing.
CISRS Advanced Scaffolding Assessment
You will need to pass both the Advanced Scaffolding practical assessments and writen exam.
Successful candidates will receive a CISRS Advanced Scaffolding certificate and a blank NVQ portfolio in preperation for progresson onto the NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Accessing Operations and Rigging (Construction).
CISRS Advanced Scaffolding training courses are 10 days long.
Want to find out more about CISRS Advanced Scaffolding Training?
Just call a member of the bookings team on 0330 223 2121 or use our contact form and we'll be happy to help.