High Risk Confined Space Training Course
Prices From: £PAO+VAT
Duration: 3 days
Type of Certificate: 3 years
Covering key areas such as preparing to enter and work safely in high risk confined spaces, and how to prepare and use the appropriate respiratory protective equipment (RPE), this course will leave you with a thorough understanding of how to minimise the dangers posed by high risk confined spaces.
Who is it for?
Anyone who is likely to need to work safely in confined and high risk spaces.
What you'll learn
The course covers a variety of key areas, such as:
• How to identify a confined space and water UK/NC1 - NC4 classifications of low, medium and high risks
• Specified risks
• Atmospheric hazards and gases
• Risk assessment and hazard identification
• Inspection and use of escape sets and breathing apparatus
• Duties under existing regulations
• How to prevent the need for entry
• Principles and use of gas detectors
• Safe systems of work and permits to work
• Pre-use checks, correct wearing and adjustment of harnesses
• Inspection and applications of tripods, winches and fall arrest equipment
• Practical exercises and assessments
Accreditation & Certificates
Price on arrangement.
Want to find out more?
Just call one of our consultants on 0330 223 2121 or fill in our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!